EntreFEST is one of the Midwest's leading entrepreneurship and innovation conferences.
Taking place over two days in venues around Downtown Cedar Rapids, the conference is the largest gathering of Iowa's entrepreneurial and innovation community. The 2015 event featured 135+ speakers across 100+ educational sessions including author Seth Godin and Dwolla CEO Ben Milne, and Finnegans. In 2017, we heard from another 95+ speakers and hosted industry-disrupter Neil Blumenthal of Warby Parker, Alicia Syrett from Pantegrion Capital, and Paul Singh of Results Junkies.
The 2018 event will be held May 17- 18, 2018, in venues around the core districts of Cedar Rapids. We anticipate 600+ attendees including startup founders, corporate innovators, students, innovation ecosystem builders, and futurists.
EntreFEST organizers are seeking experts in a variety of fields and disciplines to deliver dynamic keynote speeches, breakout sessions, and workshops that address the needs of six primary audiences and key industries:
- Small business owners
- High-growth startup founders and their teams
- Executives and employees leading innovation inside existing organizations
- Economic and community development professionals and grassroots startup community organizers focused on building a stronger entrepreneurial ecosystem in their area
- The visionaries who consider future technologies and their ramifications on our existing industries, and provide solutions through conversations about emerging technologies.
- We are seeking nominations of speakers to address topics of innovation in industries including agriculture, design (all types), nonprofits, health, education, advanced manufacturing, aging, financial technology (FinTech), logistics, and distribution.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we cannot provide individual feedback on submissions after the initial Friday, September 1, 2017 deadline.
Chosen speakers will be notified by the end of October 2017. All selected speakers will receive a complimentary full-conference pass and consultations with a speaking coach in preparation for their EntreFEST session. EntreFEST does not typically compensate speakers selected through this public nomination process.
If you'd like to see past speakers and session topics, please visit the EntreFEST website.
Learn more about EntreFEST at EntreFEST.com